Monday, May 25, 2009

New to the Coupon and Blog World.

Hi Everyone!!
I am new to the coupon on and I am officially addicted. I love matching coupons to what is on sale and I especially LOVE seeing the results at the register. Just to let everyone know I was a little overwhelmed at first. I have always tried to use coupons but the $1 or $2 I used to save in the store never seem to match all of the hassle.
Things have changed for me. I am still a newbie to the world of coupons, but like to thing I am a fast learner...and boy my receipts are encouraging me.
I would like to use this blog to encourage others to enter the "coupon world" with me and save $$$ for you and your family.
Our economy being in a recession SUCKS!! but I am thankful for the lesson I am learning and plan to use for the rest of my life...and couponing is one of those lessons.
Couponing (not sure this is officially a word - but on the Cindy blog it is ;) ) is SUPER FUN for me and may not be as fun for everyone...but I know if you try it we will have at least one thing in common...The JOY that comes with saving $$$$!

So thank you in advance for showing interest in my newest and most lucrative Hobby.....Coupons!

I must thank my girl, Randi, for encouraging me to create a blog! Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment