Sunday, May 31, 2009

YES!! I am still a vegetarian! LOL


So there isn't an Albertson's near my mom and as I previously posted they tend to have good meat and seafood deals, but everything else tends to be a little more expensive...Anywhoo..I mentioned the deals to my mom and she wanted me to pick up a few things, since she has Aiden for the day I figured I'd be nice and buy meat (Seasoned Boneless Pork Chops, Sirloin Steak, and Country Style Pork Ribs) a total of 9 packages. She has a deep freezer, which as most of you already know, keeps meat fresh/frozen for much longer....So the following meat was Buy1Get2 free, (the sale by date is still multiple days away....so the meat is still very fresh) and then I had a $5 of $50. So the grand total was $45.15, and the total savings $103.

No comments:

Post a Comment